Highly flexible and efficient, STEELBRO Sidelifters are ideal for all road transfer applications.
Entirely self-contained, Sidelifters can not only load and unload their own containers with speed and precision, they can also act as loaders for companion trailers. That means a single STEELBRO Sidelifter can handle a whole convoy of containers on its own – making it an incredibly versatile and cost-effective asset for transport operators.
- Fully loaded containers can be transferred without the need for additional lifting machinery.
- Containers can be transferred anywhere that is safe and convenient.
- Intermodal adaptability – Sidelifters can transfer containers to other trailers, trucks and trains, or onto the ground.
- Provides a single lifting solution for truck convoys, which are often required in developing countries.
- Container handling including loading and unloading can take place on the ground, reducing risk of injury.
- Wait time for lifting machinery is eliminated, as is the need for expensive ground preparation.
- Customers can unpack full containers in their own time, leaving the Sidelifter driver/operator free to attend to the next job.
A Decade in Business Heralds Major Growth Success for Nova Haulage
17 Oct 2018
Steelbro sidelifters have been designed and crafted to outperform and outlast. Many operators across Malaysia turn to Steelbro because their equipment can stand up to some of the toughest of tasks.
Azevedo Transportes – Steelbro Built to Last
4 Nov 2015
Azevedo Transportes are a long standing Steelbro customer, one of the first customers in Brazil to see the benefits the Steelbro Sidelifter could bring to their business.
Cirque De Soleil
18 May 2011
Omegatrans in Brazil have recently provided transport and logistics solutions to Cirque du Soleil in Sao Paolo, Brazil.