Emergency Response Applications
When disaster strikes, Sidelifters are on the ground to help. Ideal for quickly moving specialist containerised units, STEELBRO Sidelifters can go wherever they’re needed most. Thanks to their self-contained loading technology, Sidelifter trailer loaders can be deployed to remote areas or used in instances where infrastructure has been damaged. From natural disasters to accidents to planned relief programmes, Sidelifters play an essential role in emergency transport around the globe.
- Ideal for firefighting and other services who need to move containers that are prepacked with essential equipment.
- Sidelifters provide support for humanitarian relief and disaster recovery efforts, when goods need to be shifted as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Can provide back up support during accident rescue.
- Following the 2011 Christchurch earthquake, STEELBRO Sidelifters delivered water tanks to the inner city and suburbs.
- Sidelifters were also used to create (and later remove) temporary container walls, to safeguard roads and houses from potential rock fall or landslides.
For over 140 years, Steelbro has maintained an international reputation for superior design and innovative manufacturing. The Engineers & Design team at Steelbro’s New Zealand base in Christchurch are constantly striving for excellence in design. This positive...
Hexagon Highs is one of the East Malaysia’s leading logistics and freight companies. Situated in Sarawak’s capital, Kuching, this young organisation has expanded rapidly evolving into a fully integrated logistics service provider now using cutting-edge technology....
In just a few short years, the Klang based haulage company, Aone Logistics has gone from strength to strength. Still in its infancy, established in 2017, Aone Logistics is taking full advantage of the dramatic changes in Malaysia’s transport industry; the growth in...